‘Tis their intention ta dry off and then buy an iPhone. Join ’em?
Pull a pint and twiddle your muff because Ireland’s O2 will be selling the iPhone (translation: “tha’ bleedin’ iPhone, ye ponce”) at $600 for the 8GB and $750 for the 16GB. For about $50 a month you get up to 1GB of data and the standard SMS and talk times. Don’t be a wee sleekit, cow’rin, tim’rous beastie! Get thee to the Carphone Warhouse!
Thanks for sending this in, Chris.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; …
- Location Cupertino, CA
- Categories Hardware + Software, Consumer Electronics, Computers, Electronics, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Overview O2 is a leading provider of mobile and broadband services to consumers and businesses in the UK. The company is the leader in non-voice services, including text, media messaging, games, music and video, as well as data connections via GPRS, HSDPA, 3G and WLAN.
- Location United Kingdom, Europe
- Categories Mobile
- Website http://www.o2.co.uk
- Full profile for O2