I’m not a big fan of CoverFlow and rarely use it, but it seems a lot of people feel differently about it and now it’s making an appearance on the iPhone thanks to Erica Sadun. Erica came up with AppFlow, which is essentially the same thing as CoverFlow, but it’s for your iPhone apps. You can find it here.
Thanks for the tip, Patrick.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software
- Website http://apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description Apple's iPhone was introduced at MacWorld in January 2007 and officially went on sale June 29, 2007, selling 146,000 units within the first weekend of launch. The phone has been hailed as revolutionary with its bundle of advanced mobile web browsing, music and video playback, and touch screen controls. The iPhone is exclusively carried on the networks of both AT&T and Verizon in the U.S. An iPhone …
- Website http://www.apple.com/iphone
- Full profile for iPhone
- Description OS X is Apple's computer operating system, which is pre-loaded on all Apple computers. Mac OS X is a Unix-based operating system, built on technology developed at NeXT between the second half of the 1980s and Apple's purchase of the company in early 1996. It received UNIX 03 certification following its 10.5 version on Intel processors. OS X v 1.0 was released in 1999, with a second, desktop-oriented …
- Website N/A
- Full profile for OS X