AT&T is all about red devices lately and, of course, they’re pushing them hard for Valentine’s day. Already in the red line-up is Samsung’s Blackjack II, LG’s Shine and BlackBerry’s Curve. Enter Pantech’s Duo. Yeah, it’s still the so-so Windows Mobile device we reviewed a short time ago. A $99 smartphone isn’t too shabby.
- Description Windows Mobile is a compact operating system combined with a suite of basic applications for mobile devices. Devices that run Windows Mobile include Pocket PCs, Smartphones, Portable Media Centers, and on-board computers for certain automobiles. It is designed to be somewhat similar to desktop versions of Windows, feature-wise and aesthetically. Additionally, third-party software development is available …
- Website http://www.windowsphone.com/
- Full profile for Windows Mobile
- Overview Pantech Wireless an Atlanta based subsidiary of Pantech & Curitel and Pantech Co., Ltd., researches, markets and develops wireless handsets and telecommunications products throughout North America as part of the Pantech Group.
- Location Atlanta, Georgia
- Categories Mobile
- Website http://www.pantechusa.com
- Full profile for Pantech