Some users aren’t happy at the prospect of a Microsoft takeover of Flickr’s parent company, Yahoo. To protest, they do what Flickr users do – upload images.
In this case, the images are all anti-Microsoft, and there’s some really creative stuff. The group has, so far, 917 members and 123 photos. What’s your favorite? Here’s mine.
More from Scott Beale.
- Founded 1974
- Overview Microsoft is an American multinational corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the [Microsoft Windows line of operating systems](/product/windows), [Microsoft Office office suite](/product/microsoft-office), and [Internet Explorer](http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie) …
- Location Redmond, WA
- Categories Software, Video Games
- Website http://www.microsoft.com
- Full profile for Microsoft
- Founded 2004
- Overview Flickr is a mobile application and social network that offers an online photo sharing network for its users. It provides its users with the ability to capture, share, and view a number of images related to many categories. The application also provides its users with the ability to integrate the application with the camera of the device and capture professional photographs in high resolution. In addition, …
- Location Sunnyvale, California
- Categories Photo Sharing, Photography, Video, Social Media
- Website http://www.flickr.com
- Full profile for Flickr