Just a quick perusal of the forums tells me that AT&T’s EDGE service is still down affecting BlackBerry and iPhone users. Can anyone in the crowd confirm or deny?
[Update]: According to our AT&T rep, it appears that things are back up and running. We’ll keep you posted if anything else happens.
- Founded 1984
- Overview BlackBerry provides wireless devices and solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. It is widely known for the development of the Blackberry smartphone. It offers the BlackBerry wireless communications platform solution, which includes the commpression and security infrastructure services enabling BlackBerry hand-held wireless devices to send and receive wireless messages and data. …
- Location Waterloo, Ontario
- Categories Hardware + Software, RIM, Wireless, Mobile
- Founders Douglas Fregin
- Website http://us.blackberry.com
- Full profile for BlackBerry
- Description Apple's iPhone was introduced at MacWorld in January 2007 and officially went on sale June 29, 2007, selling 146,000 units within the first weekend of launch. The phone has been hailed as revolutionary with its bundle of advanced mobile web browsing, music and video playback, and touch screen controls. The iPhone is exclusively carried on the networks of both AT&T and Verizon in the U.S. An iPhone …
- Website http://www.apple.com/iphone
- Full profile for iPhone