trade shows
macworld

The Macworld trade show in pictures

Next Story

Smaato Receives Seed Money

[photopress:mw08tadess.jpg,full,center]

I swear, this is the last Macworld 2008-related thing I’ll write about. Then we can all forget it ever happened.

AppleInsider brought a camera, possibly more than one, to the show and snapped away. We had plenty of shots of the star of the show, the MacBook Air, but we didn’t strain ourselves to the point of photographing other vendors’ booths.

Think of trade shows like Macworld as an elementary school science fair: lots of people partnered up against their will talking about something that they understand maybe 95 percent of the time. Ask a question that pertains to the other 5 percent and boy are you in for a treat.

Four-page Macworld 2008 photo gallery [AppleInsider]

blog comments powered by Disqus