This guy is thinking of suing Nintendo, alleging that he came up with an idea that the gaming giant copied with its so-popular-we-can-all-afford-long-pants Wii system.
This video was apparently made about eight years ago. If it’s real, this guy might have a shot at some cash. Contrary to popular belief around the blogosphere, it’s my opinion that he’s wearing shorts, not boxers.
- Founded 1889
- Overview Nintendo is a Japanese multinational consumer electronics company that develops game consoles. The company is engaged in developing, manufacturing, and distributing desktop and portable consoles and other related hardware and software components. It also offers entertainment products such as Family Computer (NES), Super Famicom (SNES), Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Wii, and Wii U. Nintendo was …
- Location Kyoto, Kyoto
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Video Games, Games
- Website http://nintendo.com
- Full profile for Nintendo
- Founded 1940
- Overview Sega Corporation is a video gaming software based in Japan with offices in San Francisco and London. SEGAÂ® of America, Inc. is the American arm of Tokyo, Japan-based SEGA Corporation, a worldwide leader in interactive entertainment both inside and outside the home. The company develops, publishes and distributes interactive entertainment software products for a variety of hardware platforms …
- Location San Francisco, California
- Categories Games
- Website http://www.sega.com
- Full profile for Sega
- Description The Wii is the fifth game console in Nintendo's entertainment system line. The console is the direct successor to the Nintendo GameCube. The Wii has disrupted the Console market outshining competition from Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's playstation 3. The console is distinguished by its wireless remotes which control games by detecting movement and acceleration.
- Website http://wii.nintendo.com
- Full profile for Wii