Possibly lost in the shuffle of today’s other announcements, Apple will charge $19.99 for the five new iPod Touch applications, or $4 per application. The software update, which is downloadable via iTunes, adds Maps, Mail, Weather, Notes and Stocks to the Touch.
Who doesn’t love being nickel and dimed?
January Software Update [Apple] (That’s an iTunes link, btw)
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Electronics, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description iTunes, Apple's digital media player application, was introduced in January 2001. The application allows you to organize and play your digital music and podcast files. iTunes is available as a free download for Mac OS X and Windows. iTunes is able to interface on the iPod digital media player and on Apple's mobile device, the iPhone
- Website N/A
- Full profile for iTunes