EA can continue to deny that Rock Band will be coming to the Wii, but we know the truth. We just don’t know when it will be showing up for the little white box. Harmonix said a wii bit ago that the Wiimote holds great promise and that they would love to bring the game to every platform. So what’s the hold up? Even PS2 owners are rocking out and you can’t deny the popularity or hype surrounding the Wii. That’s a heck of a lot of Wiimotes you’re going to need to invest in, though.
Rock Band Wii? EA says “no” (for now) [Game Pro]
- Founded 1889
- Overview Nintendo is a Japanese multinational consumer electronics company developing game consoles. It is engaged in developing, manufacturing and distributing best-selling desktop and portable consoles and related hardware and software components. It also offers entertainment products such as Family Computer/NES, Super Famicom/SNES, Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Wii and Wii U. Nintendo was founded on …
- Location Kyoto, Kyoto
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Video Games, Games
- Website http://nintendo.com
- Full profile for Nintendo
- Description The Wii is the fifth game console in Nintendo's entertainment system line. The console is the direct successor to the Nintendo GameCube. The Wii has disrupted the Console market outshining competition from Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's playstation 3. The console is distinguished by its wireless remotes which control games by detecting movement and acceleration.
- Website http://wii.nintendo.com
- Full profile for Wii