It’s been long rumored that Skype would be coming to the PSP and it appears we’ll see/hear something official at CES. This is a bit of surprising move because it has to make one wonder why Sony would be releasing another Mylo that’s had this functionality since the first one. I’m all for it either way. Just makes me scratch my head and wonder if the PSP group talks to the Mylo group.
Call friends, talk trash to fellow gamers or catch up with acquaintances via Skype for PSP system.
- Founded 2003
- Overview Skype is a software application that allows users to make voice and video calls and chats over the Internet. Calls to other users within the Skype service are free, while calls to both traditional landline telephones and mobile phones can be made for a fee using a debit-based user account system. Skype was founded by Niklas Zennstrom and Janus Friis who were also the founders of the file sharing application …
- Location Esch-sur-alzette, Luxembourg
- Categories Messaging, VoIP, Video Conferencing, Software, Mobile
- Website http://www.skype.com
- Full profile for Skype
- Founded 1946
- Overview Sony Corp is a multinational conglomerate corporation that designs and develops electronic equipment, instruments, and devices for consumer, professional, and industrial markets. The company’s product portfolio includes LCD televisions, audio systems, Blu-ray disc players, memory-based audio devices, personal computers, interchangeable single-lens cameras, mobile phones, tablets, accessories, applications, …
- Location Tokyo, Tokyo
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software
- Website http://www.sony.net/
- Full profile for Sony Corp