I haven’t been playing much in the last week or so, but I know there were some issues and everything seemed to have been resolved over the weeekend. I remember having difficulty signing in and gave up after a couple attempts. I thought it was just my network connection. But I guess not. Anyone still having problems with XBL? What should MS do to make this up to us? Is the Zune marketplace working? Doesn’t want to work for me.
Microsoft, what’s going on?
- Founded 1974
- Overview Microsoft is an American multinational corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the [Microsoft Windows line of operating systems](/product/windows), [Microsoft Office office suite](/product/microsoft-office), and [Internet Explorer](http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie) …
- Location Redmond, WA
- Categories Software, Video Games
- Website http://www.microsoft.com
- Full profile for Microsoft
- Description The Xbox 360 is Microsoft's 2nd generation game console.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for Xbox 360
- Description The Zune device is a digital media player for music, videos, podcasts, and pictures. Available in a number of versions, Zune has a built-in FM radio and syncs wirelessly with your computer. You can get one almost anywhere electronics are sold, or personalize a device at zuneoriginals.net.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for Microsoft Zune