In what appears to be a last ditch effort by Sony to thwart the onslaught that the Amazon Kindle is bringing in the realm of eBooks, they’ll be giving away 100 Connect eBooks Classic titles with the purchase of the Reader Digital Book. That’s not too shabby considering each title is $1.99. A few of the titles included are Beowulf, The Time Machine and 20,000 Leagues under the Sea. Just be sure to purchase your Reader by 1/31/2008 to qualify. That’s a sweet deal.
- Founded 2013
- Overview Reader is an online social networking portal that enables readers to make friends with each other, explore new books, and create their own book shelves. Reader was launched in 2013.
- Categories Education, Private Social Networking
- Website http://reader.vn/
- Full profile for Reader
- Founded 1946
- Overview Sony Corp is a multinational conglomerate corporation that designs and develops electronic equipment, instruments, and devices for consumer, professional, and industrial markets. The company’s product portfolio includes LCD televisions, audio systems, Blu-ray disc players, memory-based audio devices, personal computers, interchangeable single-lens cameras, mobile phones, tablets, accessories, applications, …
- Location Tokyo, Tokyo
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software
- Website http://www.sony.net/
- Full profile for Sony Corp