The Parking Lot. I totally get this. Sony, you should probably take some notes because Microsoft clearly knows how to produce commercials that the general public can understand. Yeah, the balloon dropping of components is weird, but at least I know what’s going on. This is a clear indication that the Xbox 360 still owns the streets. Booyah!
- Founded 1974
- Overview Microsoft is an American multinational corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the [Microsoft Windows line of operating systems](/product/windows), [Microsoft Office office suite](/product/microsoft-office), and [Internet Explorer](http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie) …
- Location Redmond, WA
- Categories Software, Video Games
- Website http://www.microsoft.com
- Full profile for Microsoft
- Description The Xbox 360 is Microsoft's 2nd generation game console.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for Xbox 360