The one guy in the UK who has one. They went all Lord of the Flies on him after this picture was taken.
Only a few more hours until the folks in the Aulde Countree get to buy their O2-empowered iPhones. The phones go on sale at 6:02am — O2, get it — and TC UK editor Mike Butcher was kind enough to take a few photos of the fairly tame line. Apparently the crowd ate crisps and and fish and chips and said things like “Pip pip, old chum” when people cut in line.
Chimchimcharoo, old chum. Bob’s yer uncle!
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software
- Website http://apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description Apple's iPhone was introduced at MacWorld in January 2007 and officially went on sale June 29, 2007, selling 146,000 units within the first weekend of launch. The phone has been hailed as revolutionary with its bundle of advanced mobile web browsing, music and video playback, and touch screen controls. The iPhone is exclusively carried on the networks of both AT&T and Verizon in the U.S. An iPhone …
- Website http://www.apple.com/iphone
- Full profile for iPhone