Wait a sec…is that an iPhone or a Newton?? Ah, I see. It’s still an iPhone, just fitted with a crafty mod made by Mark Hoekstra. How’d he get the colorful Apple logo from the 1980s on his phone? He pried the plastic apple from an old Apple keyboard, cut out the plastic that held the apple, fitted it to the iPhone, painted it black and attached it.
And yes, you can still use it as your home button. How cool is that?
Paint it black: the iPhone [Geek Technique]
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software
- Website http://apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description Apple's iPhone was introduced at MacWorld in January 2007 and officially went on sale June 29, 2007, selling 146,000 units within the first weekend of launch. The phone has been hailed as revolutionary with its bundle of advanced mobile web browsing, music and video playback, and touch screen controls. The iPhone is exclusively carried on the networks of both AT&T and Verizon in the U.S. An iPhone …
- Website http://www.apple.com/iphone
- Full profile for iPhone
- Website N/A
- Full profile for Logo