As if the shortage and impending launch of the Xbox 360 Arcade weren’t enough to make Nintendo fret over the holiday season, Super Smash Bros. Brawl has been delayed indefinitely. That’s pretty much the only game I’d want to play besides Mario Kart and now it’s been pushed back to a February 10 ’08 launch. That’s two months+ from its original launch date of December 3. Good luck this holiday season, Nintendo.
Smash Bros. Brawl Officially Delayed in U.S. [Shack News]
- Founded 1889
- Overview Nintendo is a Japanese multinational consumer electronics company developing game consoles. It is engaged in developing, manufacturing and distributing best-selling desktop and portable consoles and related hardware and software components. It also offers entertainment products such as Family Computer/NES, Super Famicom/SNES, Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Wii and Wii U. Nintendo was founded on …
- Location Kyoto, Kyoto
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Video Games, Games
- Website http://nintendo.com
- Full profile for Nintendo
- Description The Wii is the fifth game console in Nintendo's entertainment system line. The console is the direct successor to the Nintendo GameCube. The Wii has disrupted the Console market outshining competition from Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's playstation 3. The console is distinguished by its wireless remotes which control games by detecting movement and acceleration.
- Website http://wii.nintendo.com
- Full profile for Wii