Well, fake blood at least. Looks like Rockstar Games, the folks behind the popular Grand Theft Auto series, are giving away a 50-inch plasma TV and a Nintendo Wii covered in “blood”. Don’t worry though, it’s just a couple of stickers on the system and the Wiimote, so you won’t be getting the HIVRageMonkeyVirus anytime soon. If you win, you’ll also get a copy of Manhunt 2 with the system. Killer.
Win a bloody Wii from Rockstar games [Gadgetell]
- Founded 1889
- Overview Nintendo is a Japanese multinational consumer electronics company that develops game consoles. The company is engaged in developing, manufacturing, and distributing desktop and portable consoles and other related hardware and software components. It also offers entertainment products such as Family Computer (NES), Super Famicom (SNES), Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Wii, and Wii U. Nintendo was …
- Location Kyoto, Kyoto
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Video Games, Games
- Website http://nintendo.com
- Full profile for Nintendo
- Description The Wii is the fifth game console in Nintendo's entertainment system line. The console is the direct successor to the Nintendo GameCube. The Wii has disrupted the Console market outshining competition from Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's playstation 3. The console is distinguished by its wireless remotes which control games by detecting movement and acceleration.
- Website http://wii.nintendo.com
- Full profile for Wii
- Overview Rockstar Games is a multinational video game development and publishing company with a product portfolio that includes games such as Grand Theft Auto, Max Payne, L.A. Noire, The Warriors, Bully, Manhunt, Midnight Club, State of Emergency, and Red Dead. Rockstar Games has developed its own game engine called the Rockstar Advanced Game Engine (RAGE) to facilitate game development on the PlayStation …
- Location New York, New York
- Categories Entertainment, Games
- Website http://www.rockstargames.com/
- Full profile for Rockstar Games