Good old Cali “It’s not syphilis” Lewis takes a look at Signal for iTunes on GeekBrief TV today. The poor lady has some sort of weird allergy, which is why she’s using gloves, but apparently their conductive so she can use Singal for the iPhone, a browser-based iTunes control that lets you pick music and movies via the touchscreen. We also get a shout out, which makes me extra happy.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; Apple TV; a portfolio …
- Location Cupertino, CA
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Electronics, Retail, Hardware, Software
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description iTunes is a digital media player app that can be used to play, download, and organize digital audio and more.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for iTunes
- Bio Cali Lewis is an American podcaster and Internet personality best known for her podcasts GeekBeat.TV, a show about technology, gadgets and exciting research that's shaping our future. She speak a lot about social media, technology and the future of tech at corporate events and conferences around the country.
- Full profile for Cali Lewis