—A new Adobe Media Player that lets you watch shows in Flash either online or off and manage your shows in an iTunes-like application. Videos from CBS, PBS, Yahoo Video, Blip.tv, Revision3, and others are available.
—A dedicated eBay Desktop for power eBay users.
—A desktop version of AOL’s Top 100 Videos.
—A video puzzle from Nickelodeon.
—Apps for Salesforce.com.
—A stock-market visualization app called Market Replay from Nasdaq.
To try most of these apps, you will have to install the latest version of Adobe AIR.
Developers who want to create AIR apps can get the second version of the beta, released today, here.
- Founded 1982
- Overview Adobe is a software company that provides its users with digital marketing and media solutions. Its tools and services allow its customers to create ground-breaking digital content, deploy it across media and devices, measure and optimize it over time, and achieve greater business success. The company helps its customers make, manage, measure, and monetize their content across every channel and screen. …
- Location San Jose, California
- Categories Photo Editing, Design, Creative, Software, Image Recognition
- Website http://www.adobe.com
- Full profile for Adobe Systems
- Founded 1995
- Overview eBay is an online auction and e-commerce platform and marketplace that enables people and businesses to buy and sell a wide variety of goods and services worldwide. The platform connects millions of buyers with sellers globally utilizing [PayPal](http://www.crunchbase.com/organization/paypal) to ensure secure transactions. It also operates specialized marketplaces such as StubHub, the world's …
- Location San Jose, CA
- Categories E-Commerce, Auctions, Search, All Markets, Business Services, Internet
- Founders Pierre Omidyar
- Website http://ebay.com
- Full profile for eBay
- Founded 1999
- Overview Salesforce is a global cloud computing company that provides business software on a subscription basis. It is best known for its on-demand customer relationship management (CRM) solutions. It offers users with a customer community, partner community, developer community, and an app exchange marketplace. Salesforce provides its products and services to various industries, including healthcare, finance, …
- Location San Francisco, CA
- Categories Cloud Computing, Software, Hardware, Enterprise Software
- Website https://www.salesforce.com
- Full profile for Salesforce
- Founded 1985
- Overview AOL is a global digital media and technology company that offers video, mobile, and advertising technology and platform solutions, all within an open ecosystem, to consumers, advertisers, publishers, and subscribers worldwide. The company’s brand group offers original digital print and video content produced by journalists, politicians, celebrities, academics, policy experts, freelance writers, and …
- Location New York, NY
- Categories News, Digital Media, Content Creators, Advertising Platforms
- Website http://www.aol.com
- Full profile for AOL