After getting three dodgy iMacs in a row, some guy decided to email the big man himself: Steve Jobs. Obviously the CEO of a multimillion dollar hardware company has nothing better to do than sit in his basement and respond to random guys who feel that they are important enough to contact him, but I digress. He reached one of Steve’s minions who seemed extremely concerned about the issue and even offered him a free iPod in exchange for his soul.
This is pretty cool on Apple’s side considering that lately they haven’t been doing a lot of nice things for their customers. What with locking them out of their own hardware and all.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Electronics, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description The iMac is a Brand developed by Apple Inc (Formerly Apple Computer Inc). The Brand encompasses a number of computers that have been developed and released by the aofrementioned company since 1998. They include: The iMac G3 (M4984)- Original CRT PowerPC G3 The iMac G3 (M5521)- Second Generation PowerPC G3 The iMac G4- A PowerPC G4 computer with tilt and swivel integral flat panel monitor and "Upturned …
- Website N/A
- Full profile for iMac
- Description Apple's MP3 player that launch in 2001.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for iPod
- Bio Steve Jobs was the co-founder and CEO of Apple and formerly Pixar. Steve Jobs was born in San Francisco, California to Joanne Simpson and a Syrian father. Paul and Clara Jobs of Mountain View, California then adopted him. In 1972, Jobs graduated from Homestead High School in Cupertino, California and enrolled in Reed College in Portland, Oregon. One semester later, he dropped out, later taking up …
- Full profile for Steve Jobs