ZDNet took a spin with Windows Vista SP1 build 6001.16659 and unless you’re a Vista power user then chances are you won’t notice much of a difference than the current build you have. There were, however, a few subtle changes worth noting for the Vista users out there.
Here are some of the changes:
* Disk Defragmenter now allows you to pick volumes to defragment
* Search option removed from the Start menu
Other points woth noting:
* The install process took about 40 minutes on my system
* The system rebooted 4 times
* So far, I’ve not come across any SP1 related issues