That price drop the Xbox 360 had this week? Amazon thought it wasn’t enough, so it’s dropping it some more. Right now, you can get an Xbox 360 Premium for $329.99, new. That’s about how much they were going for used on Craigslist just a few days ago. I know, because I’m fruitlessly trying to get a good deal on one.
This price is good enough I’m very tempted to just go for it. Very tempted. If you’re looking for your Xbox, this could be it. Unless you’re looking because yours was stolen, which sucks for you.
- Founded 1994
- Overview Amazon is an e-commerce retailer formed originally to provide consumers with products in two segments. It offers users with merchandise and content purchased for resale from vendors and those offered by third-party sellers. Operating in North American and International markets, Amazon provides its services through websites such as amazon.com and amazon.ca. It also enables authors, musicians, filmmakers, …
- Location Seattle, Washington
- Categories Delivery, Groceries, Software, Internet, Retail, Consumer Goods, Crowdsourcing, E-Commerce
- Founders Jeff Bezos
- Website http://amazon.com
- Full profile for Amazon
- Description The Xbox is a video gaming console series and brand created by Microsoft. It provides its consumers with a series of video game consoles, gaming applications, and online services. It provides its consumers with consoles which include Xbox One, Xbox One + Kinect with Forza Motorsport 5, Xbox One Special Edition Sunset Overdrive Bundle, and Xbox One Limited Edition Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Bundle. …
- Website N/A
- Full profile for Xbox