You heard it here first, folks. We have it from an inside source that the AT&T Tilt (aka 8925 aka Kaiser) hits stores September 3rd for $499 with 2-year plan. No word on 1-year pricing, but this flagship phone should be all over the place in a little less than a month.
- Founded 1997
- Overview HTC Corporation is a Taiwan-based mobile manufacturing company that specializes in designing and manufacturing OEM-branded mobile devices. Founded in 1997 by Cher Wang and Peter Chou, HTC initially stood for High-Tech Computer Corporation and manufactured notebook computers. Since launching its own brand in late 2006, the company has introduced hundreds of HTC-branded products around the world. Its …
- Location Taoyüan, T'ai-wan
- Categories Hardware + Software, Mobile
- Founders HT Cho
- Website http://www.htc.com
- Full profile for HTC Corp