A leaked sales training manual for the iPhone has the interwebs in a tizzy as new details have emerged. I, for one, am appalled at a few of the things that have been excluded, while a handful of other details make me want to cash in some bonds to afford this new wonder phone. Enough of the chitter-chatter, let’s get on with the show.
I’ve selected some of the details that made my jaw drop for your pleasure, but if you feel the need to peruse the entire thing then feel free to hop on over to Mac Rumors and check it out. I won’t be offended, I promise.
- If you choose to answer the call, the video will pause and resume once the call ends.
- iPhone lets you carry on a phone conversation while you simultaneously browse the Internet or send an email.
- There is a vibrate mode.
- All videos play in landscape mode/
- If you prefer your widescreen content to take up the entire screen, you can double tap the video and iPhone will automatically scale the video to take up the entire screen.
- Media Net, MobiTV, or Cellular Video are not available on iPhone.
- Double tap an object to make it fill the screen, and double tap to zoom out
- Can have multiple websites open at once and switch between them
- iPhone will not support the TeleNav solutions currently offered by other AT&T devices
- GPS is not part of the iPhone feature set.
- iPhone users will not be able to conduct IM conversations with instant messaging users.
- Does not support MMS messaging for photos or videos.
iPhone Details from AT&T’s Sales Training Workbook [Mac Rumors]