The ultimate in fanboy apparel has arrived in the form of the Macpack. All it took was a dead Macintosh SE from the late ’80s and some hard work. After trying to restore his Mac, lamanalchemist went and attached backpack straps to the machine, gutted it, and is now using it for storage. Comfy? Hardly, but think of all the whistles you’ll get walking up to the Genius Bar.
- Founded 2014
- Overview Backpack is a peer-to-peer platform that connects travelers and shoppers to give everyone access to all the products in the world. Within a week of launching the MVP, Backpack has received 66,090 hits from 84 countries around the world and 259 deals were being negotiated among the close to a thousand signed up members through the platform. Backpack will leverage the increasing 1.03 Billion travelers …
- Location Mountain View, California
- Categories Local Businesses, Social Travel, Social Commerce
- Founders Fahim Aziz, Sakib Sauro
- Website https://backpackbang.com
- Full profile for Backpack