and BBC News, and will be ad-free. BBC Worldwide content will carry ads and clips from popular shows and, finally, BBC News will only be available outside the UK and will also carry ads. It will include clips from the regular news reports.
Old Farlettrousers, or the Smoke, as the BBC is called in England, has always been ahead of the curve on this who Internet concept, and they can only be applauded for offering high quality coolness over YouTube. Now, shall we have a spot of tea and put another steak and kidney pie on the barbie, oy?
BBC strikes Google-YouTube deal [Fartletrousers]
- Founded 2005
- Overview YouTube is a video-sharing website created in February 2005 by three former PayPal employees: Chad Hurley, Steve Chen and Jawed Karim. YouTube enables users to upload, view and share videos. It uses Adobe Flash video and HTML5 technology to display a wide variety of user-generated video content, including video clips, TV clips, music videos, haber, and amateur content such as video blogging, short …
- Location San Bruno, California
- Categories Online Rental, Entertainment, Video, Games
- Website http://www.youtube.com/
- Full profile for YouTube
- Founded 1922
- Overview BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation) is a large-scale broadcasting corporation that offers content to inform, educate, and entertain. It is a public service broadcaster, established by a Royal Charter and funded by the license fee that is paid by the U.K. households. In the U.K., the BBC provides 10 network television services, 10 network radio services, 46 radio services in the nations and regions …
- Location London, England
- Categories News
- Website http://www.bbc.co.uk
- Full profile for BBC