The image was apparently taken using satellite imagery but it seems to point to the product actually hitting someone’s line-up this year. It’s a Quad-band GSM phone with EDGE so it probably won’t hit T-Mobile but it would be strange for Cingular/AT&T to cannibalize their 8525 sales. We shall see.
UPDATE – One more showing Crossbow in action.
- Founded 1997
- Overview HTC Corp is engaged in the design, development, and manufacture of smartphones and tablets in Taiwan. The company offers PDA phones and smartphones for mobile operators and distributors in Europe, the United States, and Asia. These machines are available as HTC devices and as products individually customized for operators and device partners. The company provides its own HTC self-branded products …
- Location Taoyüan, 04
- Categories Hardware + Software, Mobile
- Founders HT Cho, Cher Wang
- Website http://www.htc.com
- Full profile for HTC Corp
- Description Vox is a web-based blogging platform that also acts as a social networking platform. Written in Perl, users could pick pre-defined designs, upload videos, control accessibility to posts, create banners, link content from other sites such as YouTube, Flickr, iFilm and Photobucket, and more. Vox was launched in October 2006 by Six Apart, an American software company. The company went out of service …
- Website http://www.vox.com
- Full profile for Vox