The image was apparently taken using satellite imagery but it seems to point to the product actually hitting someone’s line-up this year. It’s a Quad-band GSM phone with EDGE so it probably won’t hit T-Mobile but it would be strange for Cingular/AT&T to cannibalize their 8525 sales. We shall see.
UPDATE – One more showing Crossbow in action.
- Founded 1997
- Overview HTC Corporation is a Taiwan-based mobile manufacturing company that specializes in designing and manufacturing OEM-branded mobile devices. Founded in 1997 by Cher Wang and Peter Chou, HTC initially stood for High-Tech Computer Corporation and manufactured notebook computers. Since launching its own brand in late 2006, the company has introduced hundreds of HTC-branded products around the world. Its …
- Location Taoyüan, T'ai-wan
- Categories Hardware + Software, Mobile
- Founders HT Cho
- Website http://www.htc.com
- Full profile for HTC Corp
- Description Vox is a web-based blogging platform that also acts as a social networking platform. Written in Perl, users could pick pre-defined designs, upload videos, control accessibility to posts, create banners, link content from other sites such as YouTube, Flickr, iFilm and Photobucket, and more. Vox was launched in October 2006 by Six Apart, an American software company. The company went out of service …
- Website http://www.vox.com
- Full profile for Vox