Looks like Dyson has done it again. Their new Root 6 uses the same air chamber design as their vacuums and doesn’t lose suction when filled with filth and muck – I can attest to this, as we’ve had the Dyson Ball for a while after picking it up for a song at Best Buy. The name and shape are kind of creepy, but it looks like it’s all sucking all the time with this baby.
The Root is rechargeable and will be available October 23 for about $149.99.
- Founded 1992
- Overview Dyson Ltd is a British technology company, founded in 1992 by Sir James Dyson, which designs and manufactures vacuum cleaners, hand driers and bladeless fans and heaters. Dyson sells machines in over 50 countries and employs 3,100 people worldwide. The company prides itself on engineering products which work in different and better ways than their predecessors. Dyson's founder, James Dyson, famously …
- Location Chicago, Illinois
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Local Services, Consumer Goods
- Founders James dyson
- Website http://www.dyson.com
- Full profile for Dyson
- Founded 2010
- Overview Root-One has built a server platform for content used in educational apps. This platform enables content creators to quickly deploy their knowledge in the form of apps that users can access either on the web or on mobile platforms. Usage of their content is then tracked and reported in detailed analytics and can be useful to follow up interventions. Users using the content can also benefit from advanced …
- Location Mountain View, California
- Categories Education
- Website http://root-1.com
- Full profile for Root-1