I know some folks have trouble with YouTube embeds, but this is the video age, man, and we have to keep up. For example, we have the Artemis, a smartphone from one of the most unsung OEMs in the world, HTC. The video is a little rough, friends, and Bengal Boy has a voice for newsprint, but it’s nice to see this thing in action.
- Founded 1997
- Overview HTC Corp is engaged in the design, development, and manufacture of smartphones and tablets in Taiwan. The company offers PDA phones and smartphones for mobile operators and distributors in Europe, the United States, and Asia. These machines are available as HTC devices and as products individually customized for operators and device partners. The company provides its own HTC self-branded products …
- Location Taoyüan, 04
- Categories Mobile, Software, Hardware
- Founders HT Cho
- Website http://www.htc.com
- Full profile for HTC Corp
- Founded 1997
- Overview Artemis is a leading UK fund manager, offering a range of funds within each of the main investment vehicles - Unit Trusts, an Investment Trust, a Venture Capital Trust (VCT), Hedge Funds and a SICAV. Artemis is a dedicated active investment management house, specialising in investments and asset management for retail investors and segregated institutional investment management.
- Location London, H9
- Categories Financial Services
- Website http://www.artemisonline.co.uk
- Full profile for Artemis